Sunday, October 17, 2010

It has begun - AA317

Mos The Mosquito
 So I found out that my friends and classmates started to act. They've posted their documentation just as what our teacher told us. It's part of the guerilla ad campaign we did. They even made this Anti Dengue Foundation Facebook page. I think it's by Kuya Vincent.


This is Mos the mosquito by Vania. "My full name is Myyga Aedes Diptera Zancudos Anopheles Stechmucken Mosquito, but you can call me "Mos" for short." - Mos the Mosquito



Niclio conducted his campaign at multiply.com. He has his cute mosquito mascot as the page background but it looks creepy to me. Beware of Mr. Quito he brings dengue.


Here are some other works by my classmates.




This is Junry documenting his posters in one of his pal's place.
 
 This is Anton's mascot for his guerrilla campaign to fight against dengue.







Everyone  is doing there part to spreading the awareness of how to stop the spread of dengue. Let us all do our best to prevent mosquitoes from multiplying and causing illness and death worldwide. :D

(  please do click on the links found on the paragraphs itself. thank you. the works obviously doesn't belong to me and the necessary credits should be given to the owners. *wink* )

No comments:

Post a Comment