Sunday, October 17, 2010

Let's Do This!

 Attacks from dengue carrying mosquitoes have been  prominent in Cebu. News were all over the place about how it spread rapidly. You could read it in the newspaper, it was on TV and  on the radio. I get updates from my father's favorite radio station, dyab1512. It was already in Guadalupe, Talamban, Labangon, Tisa, Apas, Lahug and I heared about other hotspots and my hometown was included in the list, Pajo Lapu-lapu City.


I know the horror. I got hospitalized just last semester because of dengue, my cousins too. Some of my neighbors died because of dengue. Just recently, my friend, Irene got out from the hospital surviving dengue.We were all worried about the outbreak and we thought we should help stop the spread of the disease.Our class under Mr. Radel Paredes decided to make a dengue awareness campaign and that is what this blog will be all about.

4 comments:

  1. hala, kibaw lagi ka ni comment ko?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ambot giunsa kaha na nako hahha.. XD karun ra ko kita ani balik kay nangukay ko sa ako email and blogs.

    ReplyDelete