Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Turn

Now that you've seen my classmate's works, it's time that you'd see mine. Here are some of my works.


This is a preview of my series ad posters. Here's how the series went:

See? See the transition? heheh...
on the last poster, my lady mosquito mascot laughs an evil laugh and the bottom part a warning is written:

HUWAG MAGPAKAWALANG BAHALA. PIGILAN ANG PAGDAMI NG MGA LAMOK.
ISANG PAALALA MULA KAY GINOONG RADEL PAREDES AT NG KANYANG MGA MAG-AARAL. S.Y. 2010-2011




I stick this doodle up to mark mosquito territories around our barangay. Wait till I post my documentation. The doodle says: "THIS IS A MOSQUITO TERRITORY!!! TASTE THE WRATH OF THE MOSQUITOES." It's more like "beware this is a dengue prone area. An action is needed."



Tune in for my comic post too! Coming soon. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment