Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Anti-Dengue Campaign Documentation





I was doing my campaign just around my neighborhood. People around me were curious of what I've been posting. I tried to include them in my photos but they were camera shy. The wind was kinda uncooperative but good thing my neighbors were out to help me post my ad.



Here's a shot of a water that got stuck/ stored on someone's backyard. I swear it was hard to take this shot because mosquitoes were all over the place and they were all furiously biting me. It's a very good place to breed mosquitoes. It's stinky, it has water to lay eggs on, and garbage for playground.



This one's by the side of a restobar. People kept on throwing their thrash and yep, ones it get stored/ stuck there for a few days, mosquitoes use it as their home sweet home. Good thing lately, the barangay has this rule on keeping the place always clean so "maybe" this will soon be gone out of sight the next day or something.







Oh gosh, this shot was challenging too. I dunno where to post my queen mosquito. To post it where the guy just peed or where there dung was hanging around. It's not a garbage dump. It's even beside the the wall of a big time bank. It's just that people were dumping all these waste.


Here's a shot of my series ad. I tried to pud them next to each other so they can see the relationship of each of the poster. To right is a closer look of one of  the posters.

Phew... I didn't thought it would be this hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment